- Determine your succession timeline
- Understand your business value
- Perform a formal retirement needs analysis
- Consider your preferred succession/transition path:
- Transfer to insiders
- Sale to 3rd party
- Become an investor/owner
- Identify the GAP between your retirement income needs and the amount of income produced by your business and non-business assets
- Align your non-business assets with your succession and succession objectives
- Analyze the health of your business:
- Management team performance
- Financial performance
- Operational performance
- A customized Roadmap that outlines your objectives and provides strategies and tactics
- Examines various “What-if” scenarios
- Focuses on your primary and a secondary plan
- All of the above in collaboration with your existing Advisor Team
- Coordinate the efforts of your Advisor Team to:
- Structure new documents
- Structure new financing
- Improve business performance
- Reduce risk
- Focus on building value
- Consider funding solutions
- Implement the solutions and arrange the steps necessary to fulfill your objectives
- Provide accountability to meet your objectives:
- Peer to Peer Advisory Boards
- One on One Coaching
- Implementation Assistance
- Update your plan as appropriate
Legacy Business Advisors Mid-Atlantic offers confidential executive and management services to small and mid-sized businesses, entrepreneurs, and local/state leaders.
Our goal is to empower closely held business owners with the necessary tools to build, grow, and transition successful businesses. With a team of experienced advisors and a vast national network, we cater to a diverse client base, providing personalized solutions that align with their unique needs.
Contact us today to learn how we can help you innovate and succeed in your business endeavors.
Our advisors are leaders in the business planning and financial services industry and are eager to apply their unique experience and expertise on behalf of the clients they serve.
Our advisors have a shared commitment to offering solutions to business owners who are seeking assistance with determining a plan for the next phase in their company’s existence.
Our process is enhanced by industry-leading tools and assessments. We have strategic relationships with service providers who help us deliver on the promises we make to our clients. Our advisors across the country keep us on the leading edge of new techniques which are quickly adopted thanks to the help of these organizations.
Legacy Advisors Network exists to provide timely and valuable resources to business owners and their advisors that inform business owners of the value of their business and help them identify and select the best option to realize that value as they complete their transition into the next chapter of their lives.